Terms and Conditions
Whilst Somerset West and Taunton Council makes every effort to keep information on this website accurate, we disclaim any warranty or representation, express or implied about its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for a particular purpose.
Thus, you assume full responsibility for using the information at this website, and you understand and agree that neither Somerset West and Taunton Council nor its employees is responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage resulting from its use.
All material on this website, including text and graphics, is Copyright Somerset West and Taunton Council unless otherwise stated.
Where PDFs and Word Docs on this site and external websites (not hosted by Somerset West and Taunton Council) open in a new browser window.
We only link to organisations that offer non-commercial services to the residents of Somerset West and Taunton and other governmental and statutory agencies. In general we will not link to commercial sites. We may link to external sites that provide a useful service to the public although this is entirely at our discretion and follows our linking policy.
Somerset West and Taunton Council is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any site to which it is linked and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Linking to or from this site should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. There is no general duty to provide links from somersetwestandtaunton.gov.uk to businesses in the area.
We welcome links to our website providing that you follow these guidelines:
You must not:
- Replicate (that is duplicate, copy, reproduce) content from the Somerset West and Taunton Council's website;
- Create a frame or border environment around Somerset West and Taunton Council's website content;
- Deep link to any Somerset West and Taunton Council content and by doing so pass it off as your website content;
- Imply in any way that Somerset West and Taunton Council is endorsing your website or its products or services;
- Present false information about Somerset West and Taunton Council;
- Use any of Somerset West and Taunton Council's trademarks or logo without prior written consent;
You must ensure that:
- The website is accessible;
- The link takes users directly to the information on the external site relevant to the content on the Somerset West and Taunton web page;
- Your website does not include content which would be construed as distasteful, controversial or offensive;
- Your website does not infringe any intellectual property or other rights of any third parties;
Somerset West and Taunton Council expressly reserves the right to request that any link in breach of these terms be removed and to take whatever other action it deems appropriate.
Linking from this site
To let us know that you are linking to our site or to query anything in these guidelines please email firstname.lastname@example.org